-
July 30th, 2003, 07:37 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Anyone that has been keeping up with the Kobe Bryant rape case or anyone that knows about it should read this article...this is the best article I have read pertaining to the case...
LINK
-
July 30th, 2003, 08:03 PM
#2
TastinGood
Guest
That article sounds as if it were written for a 7th grade debate team to discuss.
I guess ya'll heard that a few days ago he bought his wife a 4 million dollar ring. Also funny how he only admitted to committing adultery after he had been charged.
Wonder who'd he be screwin' right now had the 19 year old not come forward.
-
July 30th, 2003, 08:04 PM
#3
TastinGood
Guest
That article sounds as if it were written for a 7th grade debate team to discuss.
I guess ya'll heard that a few days ago he bought his wife a 4 million dollar ring. Also funny how he only admitted to committing adultery after he had been charged.
Wonder who he be screwin' right now had the 19 year old not come forward.
And btw, DAMN YOU EK3!!!! (For not allowing us to edit posts)
-
July 30th, 2003, 08:05 PM
#4
TastinGood
Guest
SHIT! There is still an error!
-
July 30th, 2003, 08:11 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
I think the woman made good points in the story...that is what I wanted people to see...and also it seems as if you are under the impression that I am for Kobe in this...I hope they lock him up forever...I hate him...I hope he gets raped in the ass at least 10 times a day...it seems like you just try to start arguments sometimes...
-
July 30th, 2003, 09:29 PM
#6
TastinGood
Guest
I wasnt implying that you were for Kobe because I am well aware of your hatred of him.
However, I highly doubt he will ever see jail time.
SHIT! An ink pen must have leaved onto my thumb! This is awful.
-
July 30th, 2003, 09:29 PM
#7
TastinGood
Guest
I wasnt implying that you were for Kobe because I am well aware of your hatred of him.
However, I highly doubt he will ever see jail time.
SHIT! An ink pen must have leaked onto my thumb! This is awful.
-
July 30th, 2003, 09:30 PM
#8
TastinGood
Guest
You really need to do something about this non editing bullshit.
-
July 31st, 2003, 12:58 AM
#9
HB Forum Owner
If I do then once I edit people's posts they will be able to correct them...and I cannot allow that...
-
August 1st, 2003, 03:06 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Most of the Page 2 articles on ESPN are very good.
I hope Kobe pays for what he did. I have alot more to say about it, but don't feel like going into it.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks